Monday, August 3, 2020

My Cucuzza Louis Prima Pasta





A Guy and His Gagootz

As you'll see, people Love Showing-Off Their GAGOOTZ

aka CUCUZZA




Some Times they're straight like a Baseball Bat

And other times? Well?







The CUCUZZA PARADE

LOS GATOS, CA






"GHIOTTA"

CUCUZZA STEW - Recipe








A Wonderful / Simple Recipe for CUCUZZA

with PARMIGANO , CACIOCAVALO, or PECORINO






Ricette - "GHIOTTA"

alla SICILIANA 

CUCUZZA STEW with TOMATOES and POTATOES

"Mangia Bene" 




"I gotta my CUCUZZTZ"






Pasta w/ Cucuzza e Fava

Recipe







LOOK at THESE BABIES !






LOUIS PRIMA


"My CUCUZZA"


My Cucuzza
Cucuzza bella
She's my pizza pie with lotsa mozzarella
With Cucuzza
I wanta be
'cause Cucuzza is so crazy over me
Cucuzza grows in Italy
They love it on the farm
It's something like zucchini
Flavoured with Italian charm

I call my girl Cucuzza
'cause she's sweet as she can be
She loves to hear me say

"Cucuzza please babotcha me"









"MY CUCUZZA"

Louis Prima









A Palermo non si muore mai. 

A cucuzza a Ghiacciata con Sale e Limone.


SICILIAN CUCUZZA w/ LEMON and SALT

"Maaaaaaahh" !!!


NONNA BELLINO'S SICILIAN RECIPES





RECIPES from MY SICILIAN NONNA









CUCUZZA FARM in ALBERELLO APULIA

PUGLIA










CUCUZZA con CARNE PITTINICCHI


CUCUZZA with BRAISED PORK BELLY











No comments:

Post a Comment