Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Best Roast Chicken Sicily Agrigento

ChickenPULUMBOagrigentoSICLY

The BEST CHICKEN Ever !!!

ROSTICCERIA PAALUMBO

 

AGRIGENTO

SICILY

  .

MeRIGATONIpalumboAGRIGENTO

 

PASTA al FORNO

   
PALUMBO ANTONELLO ROSTICCERIA
Piazza Pirandello , AGRIGENTO , SICILIA (SICILY)

Yes the BEST CHICKEN Ever ! I kid you not. And so Cheap, they're practically giving it away, Just 3.5 Euros for 1/4 Chicken (Leg & Thigh) and probably the Best Roast Potatoes you've ever Eaten as well, "I kid you not." I couldn't believe how absolutely wonderful, the kind of place you're Always Looking For but often don't find, PALUMBO is Awesome. As soon as I walked through the door of this place and saw the Rotisserie Chickens Cooking, I knew I wanted to have some. It's a rosticceria and all the food is layed out before you for you to choose from, there's: Frittata (Italian Omelette), ARANCINI (Sicilian Rice Balls), Eggplant Caponata Fried Eggplant, Eggplant Parmigiano, PASTA , The CHICKEN & Potatoes, and more ... It's a Family run place and has a nice warm friendly atomosphere. You can either Eat In or Take Out as many of the locals do, running in for ARANCINI, Roast Chicken, Eggplant, Frittata and what-not. 

I started my meal with Pasta al Forno, Rigatoni Baked with Ragu and Pecorino Cheese (ONLY 3 Euro), and followed the Pasta with the BEST ROAST CHICKEN I've ever had in my life, "It was Amazing" !!! I couldn't believe how wonderful the food was and the price were so low, they were practically giving it away. From going there two times I could see that this Family built their business on having absolutely Delicious Food and super low prices, with food to take-away or eat there in a nice warm ambiance if you like. When I was leaving the next day to take a 3 hour Bus Ride to Catania, I made sure I came here to get a Couple ARANCINI, FRITTATA , and Fried Eggplant to eat on the long bus ride. When I got hungry on the bus, I was sure glad I did. Love this place, and wish there were more around like it. My BEST MEAL in SICILY !!! No doubt.
     

d6a63-screen2bshot2b2016-09-032bat2b3-22-552bpm

GRANDMA BELINO 'S COOKBOOK

RECIPES From My SICILIAN NONNA

Available on AMAZON.com

No comments:

Post a Comment